- An important aid in the diagnosis of colorectal cancer.
- Innovative immunological Fecal Occult Blood Test that allows two samples to be tested - economically - on the same test cassette.
- Testing more than one sample from different bowel movements improves accuracy and is recommended by the American Cancer Society, since polyps bleed intermittently.
- Immunoassay test specific to human hemoglobin
- Sensitivity 99.2%, Specificity 96.7%, Accuracy 98.3%
- Cutoff is 50ng hHb/ml
- Extended stability of sample in buffer solution (18 days room temperature/6 months refrigerated)
- No dietary or drug restrictions
- Easy to use collection materials
- Rapid results
- CLIA - waived
- Shelf Life: Twenty-four (24) months, at room temperature (from date of manufacture)
- CPT Codes
- 82274QW or G0328QW
|Catalog Number||Description||Units of Measurements|
|CS605||Accutest® iFOBT - Single Sample Test||25 Test kit; 25 Patient mailer collection kits; 25 Collection tubes|
|CS625||Accutest® iFOBT - Single Sample Test||25 Tests and 25 Collection Tubes|
|CS620||Accutest® iFOBT - Single Sample Test||25 Patient specimen mailers collection kit|
|CS630||Accutest® iFOBT - Single Sample Test||25 Specimen collection tubes|